Friday, December 12, 2014

#07 Holiday Humour: Santa needs to check himself



Santa thought I was naughty this year! I called the manager on him for harassment!  The manager tells me that his scripts need maintenance and they are sorry for santa smacking my ass and giving me a bag of coal.

I am dragging that old fogey to court!  Knowing him he might try and bribe his way out of it.

Not this time old man, not this time!

Just Kiddin! Santa probably has tons of lawyers and assassin elves to take me out.  Don't want to wake up with a candy cane shoved up my ass and Rudolph leaving me presents around the house.

Happy Holidays

If you like this blog please subscribe, follow, bookmark, and comment! I love hearing back from other people who use this blog.  Happy Friday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment