Sunday, December 21, 2014

#16 Poe7 Hunt Number 40

Its been a long and busy weekend for me.  I am taking a moment to show you all a find that I found one of my spontanious adventures for gift hunting.



This dress and accesories are from ALB Dream Fashion. I like the dress in how i was made even though I believe the texturing could have been done better as it seems the maker of the dress stretched the texture out too much on the final product.  The accessories also include a pair of heels that are red.  These heels have two options one for non slink mesh wear that comes with blending socks and another for slink.

For free this is a great little find and I know someone will like this gift.

Happy Sunday & Happy Holidays Freebers

If you like this blog please comment, bookmark, subscribe, and tell your friends about hungry4freebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment