Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#22 FA Creations has gifts downstairs and upstairs!


-haha I noticed my dress was poking out of the neck corset alittle after I published this. Oh well, im not a professional photographer so it is what it is

FA Creations is a really cute store I happened to stumble upon.  The two coat are free and I would assume they are out for a limited time since they are a december group gift.  Join the group (which is free to join) to get these gifts and more. Check upstairs and downstairs! A LOT of freebies upstairs for group members.

Note: The black coat is a coat + neck corset combo.The grey coat comes with a neck scarf, a little cute penguin broach is also on the scarf.

The dress is a Poe7 Hunt Number 40 Gift that was recently reviewed.

Check back for more Freebers! Happy Holidays!

If you love this blog comment, bookmark,subscribe, and share this place with your friends. And lets spread this little known secret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment