Friday, December 19, 2014

#13 Take a bite out of ADN

HO HO HO! Take a bite out of this!


ADN has this outfit w/accessories all for 0L and no group sign up is needed.





Just a note for ladies, this outfit does not come in several sizes but a one size fits all.  Please modify your shapes appropriately. I tried modifying my shape but it seems the lower area of the outfit seems to dematerilize when I move around. I dont know if this is why this product is only 0 Linden or its my shape doing that.  But overall this is a nice freebie from a pretty cool designer.

Another thing i did not like with this free outfit were the shoes and that its impossible to wear hair with this outfit because the lovely hood doesnt fold down and hair sticks out of the hood when in use.  I had holiday boots I used in the picture above. Even though you cannot appreciate the whole boot because the outfit has these leg warmers that are not optional. You can only see the lower part of my boot sticking out.

You get what you pay for.  This is cute and wearable if you can get past all of its flaws. 
 

Santa Girl by ADN Designs
Holiday Ankle Boots by Ashbury
( The store is big and at the end of the street.  This gift n more are in a pink box under a pink christmas tree inside the store. )

No comments:

Post a Comment