Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#21 Angel's Jewelery Guess & Win Game

Angel's Jewelery has a game just for hunters called Guess & Win!
& You dont need a group gift to play.



First time ever finding a game board at a fashion store.  This game has a bunch of ? question marks.  The board will flip a picture of an outfit and you have to click one of the ? to see if you found the matching picture.  I must have done this for about 40 minutes and got several outfits.  I couldnt put them all up because its almost 6am on Christmas Eve and I still have alot to do today.

But here are two outfits that I got (for free) that I absolutely love!  The orange outfit came with accessories like bracelets, necklace, earrings, and heels (mesh).  I wish the heels were better as the color pallette is not easy to march to my legs. That was my own problem.

Thats all for now freebers. Check back soon for more.

If you like this blog comment, bookmark, follow, and share this blog with others. Spread the love my freebers!

No comments:

Post a Comment