Friday, December 26, 2014

#25 After 12 :: PM :: Christmas, the gifts are still comming

:: PM :: is a store that I found on one of my hunts. This store is huge.  They have two free group gifts and seem to also update new gifts each month.  The Group signup is not free, but the group gifts are. 50L for the group sign up does not seem like a bad deal for two really high quality mesh outfits.

Anasatsia's Fur Coat looks like something a russian princess might wear back in the day.  The fur attachments are optional and can be added with or without. There is even a belt that comes with this outfit.

The 2nd outfit is called Arwen in pearl, which offers a stunning look.  I love how this dress fits my body like a glove and without all the other attachments, I can have a modern sexy look for very little then I would have had to pay for it. The attachments are optional and can be removed so you can only wear the dress if you want.  Its a beautiful addition to my collection and I hope you will make it a new addtion to yours.

Christmas may be over but the gifts/offers still keep on coming! 2014 isnt over yet freebers!

If you love this blog comment, share, bookmark, and tell others about the internets newest hidden gem, Hungry4Freebs.  Check back later for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment