Friday, December 12, 2014

#09 Its Friday! And of course, the cops are out in force!

Got pulled over by this cop on my way to my best friends house.  I asked him," Sir? What is the reason for pulling me over?"  He licks his lips and says," Your headlight is out mam and I have to also give you an lsf."

With big eyes I look at him and ask," But officer why an LSF?"

He gives a big cheeky grin and says," Because, when your looking so fine your prone to cause accidents." 


Here is a group gift from Blaraby!
This dress comes in three colors (red, purple, and black).
This dress is available at the store, as long as you join the group (which is free to join)
Mini Dress ( Blaraby ) Check out store for more group gifts!
Cigarette (Masamune Rock ) Free @ Secondlife Marketplace
Glasses come with your viewer under Female City Sunglasses ( I use firestorm )
I modified them so I can use them for reading
(made lens more clear by modifying transparency)

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Try not to party so hard this weekend and stay warm. Its colder then a witches tit out there!

If you like this blog please follow, subscribe, bookmark, and comment! I love to hear back from you all.  Thanks again for all the great support so far! 98 Visitors in 1 day was very unexpected!

See you soon Freebers!

No comments:

Post a Comment