Friday, December 19, 2014

#14 Tis the season 2 B-Cute!


 Surprising find at the store B-Cute!



I first want to show off the first dress which is called Melina.  This dress is mesh and comes in several sizes.  The gold and blue is beautiful and the outfit really is a great gift for anyone who wants a floor length gown.  The detail to this dress is also very great,especially for a freebie. Out of all the freebies there I loved this the most.

I have not tried on these 4 dresses as of yet so I cant tell if they are good quality or not.  If you like Disney you might love them and recognize some of the characters.

That's all for now.  If you like this blog please comment, subscribe, follow, and bookmark this page. I always love to hear back from people.

Melina, Halloween Cocktail Dress, and The Flowers Dress available @ B-Cute

Stay tuned for more Freebers!

No comments:

Post a Comment