Thursday, December 11, 2014

#03 Liv Glam Poe7 Hunt Gifts

Thanks to  the POE hunt, I was able to find several amazing hunt gifts at Liv Glam!

Since I wont be showing all the gifts I will be showing two pieces from two different gifts that can be found at the liv glam main store. There are 3 other gifts from the Poe7 Hunt at this store not shown. Find these and more in the pavillion/rectangular area in the middle of the sim. These gifts are not in the store but outside in a huge display area.  Find the POE sign to get the hint!They are all close to each other!


The top I love is a Poncho. I also love the skirt that came with it but felt it was not needed because its the winter time and warmer clothes are in season. I love the detail and design of this!

Silver & Shake Poncho Mesh w/skirt( Poe7 Gift @ Liv Glam )
Never Walk Alone Mesh Pants ( Poe 7 Gift @ Liv Glam )
Boots Black Leather ( Tukinowaguma Group Gift )
Mesh Halloween Cane (Not Free from AKA )

No comments:

Post a Comment