Tuesday, April 28, 2015

#70 Congratulations H4F has reached 2,000 hits & still going!



I want to personally thank everyone who has taken the time to check out this site. With everything going on in my life that I don't talk about, this site is my own little scrap book of all the great times I have had on Secondlife. The relationships I have made along the way have been great and I am so exciting for the future.

With the grand opening of h4fonline.wix.com/home I feel I can put more of myself into this brand and maybe expand more in time.  Was never expecting to reach past 100 views so this is a blessing. I dont do this for money but for the pure joy of finding something and sharing it.

Heres to another year hopefully of H4F. Another 1,000 hits before next year wouldnt hurt either. JS ^-^

What I am wearing in this picture is as follows:
Hair: Soonsiki (Now Besom) - Diamond (Group Gift/Free)
Outfit:  Zoey's Closet Classic - Jumpsuit Chevron The Garage Fair <---SLURL
Bracelet/Watch (right hand) : Gift from Wayward Hunts
Necklace & Ring are from Former Hunts
Glasses: Karacter Executive Glasses (Find it on SL Marketplace for 0L)

No comments:

Post a Comment