Tuesday, April 28, 2015

#68 FabFree has Today's Top 10 Hunts on Secondlife

One of my favorite websites, FabFree recently release the top 10 hunts going on right now on Secondlife.


I have been a fan of their site since I first discovered it back when I began this blog.  Anyone who does hunts or wants to see great gifts/cheap deals for high quality items on secondlife, this is the site for you.  Hunts are a great past time and is one of the reasons why Hungry4Freebs even exists.  I am so happy this site updates daily and is a great resource for people who want high quality freebies and gifts as well as updates regarding hunts.

Thank you everyone who has been apart of Hungry4Freebs.  I have an awesome group of people who are supportive of this project of mine and I cant wait to see what the future brings to this blog.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them!
<3 & Peace, Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment