Monday, April 13, 2015

#59 Lulu Is Not Dead! And shes here with a gift from Soonsiki

Hey Freebers,

I have been out of sl for a few months to deal with family business and now I am back. in-between school, work, and family I was super pooped! Now that I am back I am getting back into gear with this blog. I took this unedited picture of me from sl to show off what I look like now adays. Yes, I went a lot shorter as spring is in full effect and summer is only right around the corner!


While I was away Lavian & Co released TONS of group gifts for their group.  Its 599 to join and I think the price alone is worth the many tons of gifts you can get. I was lucky enough to have joined the liv glam group and was able to join L&Co for free. The group gifts are worth it and I LOVE this designs as well as the other former designs of Liv Glam.

A real treat for you ladies is this long hair from SOONSIKI.  <---SLURL


I had heard of them before but never really visited their store.  This hair comes with several different color huds that offer lots of shades to choose from.  This is a high quality freebie only available to group members of Soonsiki.  Head on over to their store, join the group, and then snag the group gift.

If Soonsiki is going to be giving out this kind of group gifts in the future, I am in for the long haul.

Head up to all your freebers. A good friend of mine (foxy) will be helping out and is going to become the first exclusive H4F model for the blog. If you see pictures in the near future of a beautiful chocolate woman then you know I was taking pictures of her.

I think its great people and models have shown an interest in this blog and I hope to continue posting what I can and change it up. Already talking to a possible male model joining the ranks and modeling male freebie's for this site.

For those who want more? Check out fabfree or slfreeandoffers links located on the right side of the screen. 

If you love this blog tell your friends! This site is known mostly through those who know of this Gem of a site. And that is how I like to do things around here. So share the love with others and dont keep this site to yourself.  Bookmark this site and my google + page as more updates will be coming soon.

Note: Most of these offers are for a limited time. so please get there and get your freebs before they are all gone.

PS, just so you all know. The Free Dove Hunt is still going on for those who are still new to sl and want some pretty nice freebies!

    Hope everyone has a great start to their week ahead!
< 3 & Peace, Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment