Thursday, April 16, 2015

#61 Not So Freebs Spotlight: A Golden Dream Awaits Thee @ Purple Moon Creations

Hey Freebers!

Its Thursday so heres a look at a Group Gift exclusive for members only @
 
  The group is not free to join so if your interested in getting this gown you will have to sign up and pay a fee.  As a group member for only a few months, I can say for a fact that Purple Moon Creations is worth the fee.
 Note: I provided the before and after editing pictures to show the difference between what I snapshot from my viewer and what I edit to enhance the picture.

In the past I posted about previous group gifts. Here is Uriel in Gown in Orange.  This gown is fully mesh and comes in xs to L and fitted mesh. It has attachments for flexi fabric for the bottom of the dress.  While I am not a fan of flexy fabric I am happy its optional. Another thing I didn't like about the dress is the fitted mesh version, when your avatar moves some of the dress moves through the avatar exposing skin. I notice that with the other sizes this is not much of a problem so I assume its just the fitted mesh.

Its a beautiful gown that I am sure group members and those who are new to Purple Moon Creations can appreciate.
If you love this blog tell your friends! This site is known mostly through those who know of this Gem of a site. And that is how I like to do things around here. So share the love with others and dont keep this site to yourself.  Bookmark this site and my google + page as more updates will be coming soon.

Note: Most of these offers are for a limited time. so please get there and get your freebs before they are all gone.

PS, just so you all know. The Free Dove Hunt is still going on for those who are still new to sl and want some pretty nice freebies!

    Hope everyone has a great Thursday! Happy Hunting Freebers!
< 3 & Peace, Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment