Saturday, May 9, 2015

#71 Get Your FaMESHed on!

Happy Mother's Day Weekend Freebers!


I am so excited about the many group gifts availabe at the 3rd Anniversary FaMESHed<---SLURL event going on right now.  This is a really great event celebrating the top mesh creators here on Secondlife. I found lots of free gifts and some really great outfits. I wont tell you how many because you will have to see it to believe it.


If you love this blog tell your friends! This site is known mostly through those who know of this Gem of a site. And that is how I like to do things around here. So share the love with others and dont keep this site to yourself.  Bookmark this site and my google + page as more updates will be coming soon.

Note: Most of these offers are for a limited time. so please get there and get your freebs before they are all gone.


Hope everyone has a great mother's day weekend!
 Happy Hunting Freebers!
 < 3 & Peace, Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment