Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#40 Bringing you some Pizzazz with a little bit of Formis

Your in luck, I found two more places to pick up freebies.


Stop 1: Pizzazz Modern Couture <--- Store LM has several freebies on the floor in boxes you can use that cost OL and no need to join their group.A message from the creator
This Items consists of my old mesh clothes. They only fit xs to small. I am giving it away free

LExa Zifer

Stop 2: From Formis Designs <--- Store LM

(btw the photo above is not retouched)
comes this dress & heel combo called Mel New Year.  Its 0L to join the group The heels I believe are for slink high heel but I am not sure as I do not own slink myself.

I really love this cute dress and is perfect for if you want to go on a date night with your boyfriend.  You can wear this with jeans or without.  Make sure to adjest your thigh size as this dress especially when small will need some adjusting.

If you love this blog tell your friends! This site is known mostly through word of mouth. And that is how I like to do things around here.  So share the love with others and dont keep this site to yourself.  Bookmark this site as more updates will be coming soon.

Happy Hunting Freebers
<3 Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment