Thursday, January 8, 2015

#30 500 Freebers & Counting!

So crazy that I have had 500 people view this blog since Dec 11th last year. It only seems like yesterday I was putting up pictures of my finds and shareing them with others.  I am so happy to finally have found something I like to do.

My goal for this blog has always been to share great freebies and give ladies a chance on secondlife to enjoy high quality fashion without going broke. I never created this site to seek fame, fortune, or taking bribes from people just to post about their product/store.  If i like what I see, I will post about it. And I am very picky about what I really like.

Its been a great journey so far and I am excited to see what this year brings next.

Have a great Thursday Freebers! Its colder than a witches tit out there!

If you like this blog please share it with your friends, bookmark, or post about it on social media. This is a secret gem only so many know about. So let your girlfriends in on this priceless little corner here on the internet.

Note: The outfit I am wearing is the beige/brown version of Java Fashions Bonnie Croc Outfit from post #28


No comments:

Post a Comment