Wednesday, January 7, 2015

#29 Setting the new year on fire with, Frozen Flames


This dress is a second gift from my favorite new store called LaVian & Co. <---Store LM
 I wrote about them before in a previous post.  I really love the high quality look of their gifts so far and I am excited to see what else they come out with. I feel like a million bucks in their outfits I still cant believe this group is still free to join. I would have thought by now it would have been shut down but it seems you all are still in luck!

This dress comes in various sizes and shades (red,teal,blue,and steel).  I love how this dress hugs my body.
This dress is free & the group signup for a limited time is free. So get your cute little rear over to LaVian&Co and get that freeb! Check out the rest of the store for more great looks from the designer.

Until next time freebers!

XoXo,
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment