Thursday, January 1, 2015

#27 Not So Freebs Spotlight: ..::ILLI::..

Hey everyone, its Lu again!This will not be a freebie/hunt, or group gift post but a spotlight on a store that you either know or you dont.

..::ILLI::.. <-- store location
is a store with reasonably priced items as well as variety to choose from. The store has options for the mesh project, belleza mesh body, and slink options to choose from. From what I have seen in the store, they have some really nice clothing options for woman. The boots though I do not know how much they cost and couldnt really find them in the store.
  If any of you find it let me know either by commenting here or finding me on secondlife via Instant Message.



 The boots I am wearing here are the animalistic rigged mesh boots.  I dont know why they are called that but they sure are fierce! This boot even has a reddish finish on the bottom of the boot.
Overall I love this boot by fate I started a conversation with a store owner. I started talking about my blog and how it was so new and I was surprised I even got over 400 views since dec 11th. He then proceeds to give me a pair of these really cool thigh high boots and I knew I had to blog about them!

Even though these are not free they are still really cool and also change colors using the hud it came with. I think there may be a slink option besides the rigged mesh but I am not certain as I couldnt find it in the store.

I dont have any thigh high boots, especially none like this.

Head on over and check out this store, you might be surprised what you find.

Later Freebers!

Note: If you like this blog please comment, follow, bookmark, and share this place with all your friends. Its worth it to let your friends in on this blog that has been a great help to 400 and counting.  I do not get paid for this and only do this to help my ladies out there on a budget to get what they want, and not have to cut off an arm and a leg to get it.

Any gifts I am given are not a bribe to get me to blog about a store. If I love the product, I will blog about it.

Thanks for making the new year pop. <3 and peace always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment