Saturday, January 10, 2015

#34 Community Rockstar: Alikat Steampunk

Hungry4Freebs will be adding a new type of post. Community Rockstars are people within the community who are helping others and working their own magic in the community. This type of post will spotlight them and their business endeavors. Because these people who do help out the community deserve a little spotlight on them as well.

Co-manager of Coach & Horses Pub, Mayfair, on the London, Mayfair Sim <--- LM, we're open from 4-8 pm SLT daily, so stop by for a drink, dancing, trivia, and fun..

Mod for SL Frees and Offers group, In her Opinion the best freebie group in SL..

"I'm Alikat Manifesto, I'm a DJ, host, and co manager for Coach and Horses Pub in Mayfair on the London Sims, I'm a chat mod for SL F&O, and a mod for BioBreeds. I love being around people in SL and being able to help them and make them smile, but my true inspiration for everything I do in SL is my partner Lab Rat "

More to come soon Freebers. If you think your a rockstar submit to me a nc at luluesque and I will determine if your the next community rockstar featured here, at Hungry4Freebs.

Happy Hunting Freebers!


No comments:

Post a Comment