Friday, February 13, 2015

#56 Cupids Got A ShotGun for Hunting Season

Love is in the air and so are the many hunts going on right now, on secondlife.

HuntsSL is a great resource, just like FabFree is as well.  Both links can be found on the side of this page under groups/sites I follow. There is so much going on right now and most of these valentine day hunts end on the 15th, some on sunday.

One of the great hunts (Twisted) might not be returning back to sl after this years too many people complained about how hard the hunt was. I am about to go try out the event and see if it is hard. I do like a challenge that is for sure!

Remember, it wouldnt be a real hunt if it were easy.  So have fun, look around, and enjoy your experiences. I love finding a new store I never knew existed and sometimes save LM's to go back when I am not hunting.

Hope your having a great week Freebers!

Much <3 & Peace to all.  Take care & be safe out there!
<3 Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment