Sunday, February 1, 2015

#51 1,000 Viewers and still more to go with a new hunt from Ricielli!

So surprised, happy ,and optimistic about this blog and what I have been up to. So many people compliment me on the site, I am happy doing what I do just because I love to share the love with others. Thank you for all your views as there is surely more to come, just like whats up next!

Ricielli <---Store LM 
 is currently running a special hunt where all special hunt items are 15 lindens each!


There is soo much to choose from, you might just end up spending close to 100 Linden on all the great items out on the floor.  I tried on a few of the outfits and I have to say, for 15 Linden this is a steal! Run right over now before this hunt ends!

If you love this blog tell your friends! This site is known mostly through word of mouth. And that is how I like to do things around here.  So share the love with others and dont keep this site to yourself.  Bookmark this site as more updates will be coming soon.

Note: Most of these offers are for a limited time. so please get there and get your freebs before they are all gone.

Have a great Sunday Freebers
< 3 Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment