Monday, February 2, 2015

#52 Caverna Obscura is soo petite

Its Monday and there's more to post after this quick one.

I have never used a petite av before and I have to say, I think they are kind of cute.
Caverna Obscrua <--- LM
 has several gifts in sizes 3 & 4 available for free, mesh layer appliers r in boxes as well as some mesh undies all available without a group tag.

I don't use petites but someone might like these.  Head on over and check them out.

If you love this blog tell your friends! This site is known mostly through word of mouth. And that is how I like to do things around here.  So share the love with others and don't keep this site to yourself.  Bookmark this site as more updates will be coming soon.

Note: Most of these offers are for a limited time. so please get there and get your freebs before they are all gone.

Have a great start to your week Freebers!
< 3 Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment